new name, new address: neonresolutions.tumblr.com



Tuesday, August 09, 2005

woodstocky pic of central park m.i.a. show


summerstage
Originally uploaded by nyresolutions.

my first real weekend in new york has been as magical as one would expect. after finishing my paper, i went for a free swim and sunbathing session at a brooklyn pool, then to ps.1 for crappy techno and art, afterwards to queens when confusion necessitated i co-pilot my friends car as she drove and i manned the ipod clickwheel for an hour and a half while our friends saved us a seat at the ginormous astoria beer garden. add to this a particularly good review of my writing, interesting plans for my next semester and following thesis, as well as succesfull administrative activities and all of this makes me a particularly satisfied boy.