new name, new address: neonresolutions.tumblr.com



Monday, February 07, 2005

the sun is out and i'm at work

i started my internship last week and it is honestly the best job in the world: a lovely twenty minute walk through the village (today just in a suit and scarf, free fulbright concert at the lincoln center tonight), with the essential addition of the many squirrels on washington square. an actual lunchbreak, which i haven't had in years, not since my days at virgin megatore at least. the first day i got a ghostly lovestory, filled with cosmological science facts and a plot structure that looped in on itself, the second a quasi lesbionic vampire tale of revenge and redemption. because my boss is leaving for berlin on wednesday, i was called in on monday morning on this new winona ryder movie about the darwin awards, which i am now merrily commenting on before my class on nigerian literature (winona, nigeria, winona, nigeria, winona). more pictures of my newly debaucherous roomates and that lovely morning walk will follow, as well as haunting snippets of my reports before they are sent to tokyo and all my silly references vanish in translation. love f.