new name, new address: neonresolutions.tumblr.com



Tuesday, September 21, 2004

finally online!


empireview1
Originally uploaded by nyresolutions.

now that i finally have internet access in my room, i can show everybody what my view looks like from this tiny airconditioned eleatorsized room of mine. this picture was taken on one of my first days here, the convention was still in full swing and the sun was still in summer mode (when i step outside today i'll notice that fall is closing in, the breeze and sudden rainstorms). the streets are a bit busier now, although never in full-on midtown gridlock mode, i finished my proust for the day and am looking forward to checking out some of the loftier thrift stores i've been passing on my way to 'school' (since it is called the new school i think i'll cal it that). i have two classes today, another one tomorrow, and then the reading/writing will begin again.